Verity Weekly is a daily internet publication devoted to the thoughtful exploration of issues of importance to Americans. Contributors are accomplished in fields beyond journalism and animated to write for the general public out of concern for the complex and morally significant questions on the national agenda.
There is no limit to the topics appearing on Verity Weekly. National security and geo politics in all its dimensions — strategic, economic, diplomatic, and military — is emphasized. The right to exist and the survival of the State of Israel are of great importance to us. Business, science, technology, medicine, management, and economics in their practical and ethical dimensions are also emphasized, as is the state of American culture.
Verity Weekly Comment Rules:
- Comments must be on-topic.
- Comments must add to the discussion.
- Comments must be civil (no slurs, scorn, profanity).
- Attacks on others: scorn, slurs, name-calling, ad hominem attacks.
- Attacks on race, ethnic groups, sexual orientation, religious preferences, nonbelievers.
- Predicting, advocating violence.
- Vendor promotion.
- Chatroom comments.
- Conspiracy theories.
- Texting style English.
- Foreign language comments.
- Gossip, second-hand information.
- Posting of previously published materials.
- More than three words in all capital letters.
- Advocacy of illegal activity (refusal to pay taxes, etc).
- False premises, crystal ball reading, speaking for others, stereotyping.